Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From Dirk

"I have had the very forturnate opportunity to purchase an automobile through your company with the assistance of Jim Heiple. He was able to purchase the exact automobile I wanted in Texas and have the car brought to your facility for a certification and extended the warranty.

The entire process was beyond any experience I have had with a dealership. The follow up Mr. Heiple provided me and promises where all kept. He truly exceeded my expectation!

When it came to closing the deal Mr. Scott Lynton and Mr. Scott Zislin also went out of their way to make me comfortable and satisfied with all of my purchasing needs.

Because of this wonderful experience, you have gained a client for life. I look forward to share my experience with anyone who is looking for a used or a new automobile. Coral is the place to go!

In this difficult economy we are in today, it is such a pleasure to know that doing business the old fashion way, providing outstanding client service and exceeding the cutomers' expectations is still available. Your leadership in you rorganization and surrounding yourself with exceedingly highly qualified personnel continurs to make your firm successful."

No comments:

Post a Comment